Wednesday 21 March 2012

Pixton

Describe the assignment?

The assignment for this week was to promote technology literacy. The site i used to create this comic above is www.pixton.com . I really enjoyed this program because there was so many things I had to play with. Minji and I were at first getting mad at this program and then once we got the hang of it, we became better in editing and creating pictures.

I would highly recommend this site if a teacher wants to introduce a topic to the class more differently. This is a great site and it is free.

The only thing I don't like about it is that it may be very limited and changing the size of objects and characters maybe very difficult, but with much practice and determination this site will hold on to its own expectations for teachers and students.

No comments:

Post a Comment