Wednesday 21 March 2012

Week 8 March 15-21

Describe your assignment?

Our assignment for this week was to create a video using flip cameras as a group. Our task was to come up with a technology that will help benefit the educational field of learning environment. We then had to input our data in the computer and using Imovie to edit and enhance our video.

What features did you use in i-movie to enhance your video?

The features my group used was the theme that introduces each scene, audio voice changes that made our video have an epic dramatic tone to one scene, we used the voice recorder to make our video more like a commercial, and we also added music from the i-movie gallery.

What did you like/dislike about i-movie?

I really like I-movie because it was easy to use. I know it is difficult at first to use the program, but once you get the hang of it then the program will benefit for the results you're looking for. I like the audio changers, slow/fast motion changer, themes, color changer, voice recorder, and etc.

Would you use it in your classroom?

I got to admit that I really dislike Mac computers because I never got to use it so much as I use window products. I find it easier to use windows as to Macs. I would totally use the program as it is really helpful and fun to use.

How did you like the flip cam? pros or cons?

I really like how the flip cams was so accurate in the sounds it records and the quality of the video it takes. It is easy to carry around and easy to use. The cons in my opinion is you have to wait until you put the camera in a computer to see the results. The other problem in the flip cam is that there are no extra features to choose from. It is very limited and it is just used for taking a video and nothing else. It would be cool if it can take pictures, but then again there is no feature that makes you check your previously filmed shots.

Give an overall rating to this assignment?

I really enjoyed this assignment. It was really fun to work with the other students and fun our creative side. It really took out the shy side of ourselves and showed what we can do. Not, by just learning, but also acting, speaking, and making fun of ourselves. It was a fun assignment. The only thing i dislike it that meeting up with the other group mates was difficult, but we made time to meet with a couple of us and fill in the person who is missing or absent in our meeting. I also dislike that the other groups didn't present because it is really an experience they're missing out on.

Michelle was the reporter for our videos about our teleportation invention video.

No comments:

Post a Comment