Wednesday 8 February 2012

3 Week 4 Feb 2-8 Blogger.com

The assignment of this site is really great. I actually would use this program like I said in my forum response in the ED 480 Technology Education Forum. The assignment was fun because it was easy to use and didn't have to go to other sites to find layouts like what i used to do when I had a myspace page. This site would help me as a teacher to get connected with parents more often than possible and also keep parents aware of their children's progress. It is a better way to post a newsletter because what I have seen in my other class they had to print out pages of all the things that could be posted online. I think that it would save parents the time to be updated with their children's work without the hassle of going to school and looking at their work or the thoughts of their children not learning and blaming the teacher. I would rate this site a 10/10 because it is free and easy to use. The layout, background, and etc. was very interactive and the process of additional links made it more fun and easier place for people to find more sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment