Wednesday 8 February 2012

Week 2 Jan/26-Feb 1/ 2012

The Wordle program we used was really helpful. I actually used it as one of my lesson plans and projects as well. It is a useful program to get students interacted with new words and vocabulary. It can also be a assessment tool to show the class as a whole on which words are students struggling in and not let the students feel ashame of their answers. I would grade the Wordle program to be a 10/10.

The other program I want to talk about is the Buble.us program because it is a great way to create concept maps. It is free and very manipulative to use in other lesson plans that the teacher wants to use to teach their students. I would rate this site as a 8/10 due to the fact that I struggled a bit in saving my files had to convert it to the art program that fits my computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment