Wednesday 8 February 2012

Week 1 Jan/19-25/2012

Week 1 Jan/19-25/2012


In the first day in the class of ED 480 Technology Education we did introductions in the class with the internet site called "Tech-nology.com" I rate it to be 10/10 because it has a software that is free and people could use time lines to differentiate events.

Skills Assessment

I believe that I am very skilled in most of the microsoft program instead of Excel and Powerpoint. I want to learn more about how to use those word processors.

In the class I finally understood the concept of moodle the online site where we do our assignments and forums, I believe it is very easy to use now and it saves a lot of time and money to go print out our work or sent it to the instructor. Now we as students can read each others post and relate to one another.


No comments:

Post a Comment